BPMA, the UK’s leading industry body has conducted the first ever in-depth independent national survey into the power of promotional merchandise in the UK and questioned businessmen and women about their behavioural trends and preferences for different promotional gifts.
The research findings are no surprise to us at Get Yourself Noticed as we feel passionate and strongly believe that promotional products can help deliver a really cost effective marketing campaign.
The Key findings of the survey include:
- Promotional merchandise can deliver a higher or equal ROI than most forms of advertising
- 66% of respondents said they could remember the brand on the promotional product they received during the last year
- 79% said they were likely to do business with the company in the future
- 8 out of 10 (84 per cent) respondents said that a branded promotional gift increases brand awareness
- Over three quarters (87 per cent) of recipients said they kept a promotional gift for longer than 12 months
- Over half (56 per cent) of respondents said their opinion of the brand/company was more favourable after receiving the promotional product
The survey also identified that printed USB drives are the most well received promotional gifts, along with writing instruments and electrical gifts.
Promotional items can be integrated into your existing marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and strengthen your brand identity. When someone receives a promotional gift you are increasing your brand loyalty and it will help them remember your brand during future purchasing decisions. At Get Yourself Noticed we appreciate why corporate identity is really important and we have the experience and expertise to work with branding guidelines.
Get Yourself Noticed offers a huge range of promotional items and corporate gifts to suit a range of marketing campaigns. If you are looking for exhibition giveaways, business gifts to celebrate an occasion, fundraising items or a promotional incentive to launch a product we are sure to have something suitable.
Visit our website at www.getyourselfnoticed.com for inspirational ideas, alternatively contact 0845 226 0680 and speak to a member of our creative team who are happy to help.